Participants 3D BLIZZARDFEST 2014 / 3D / Rakham / Thor Mech

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Cette unité de Starcraft est déjà assez imposante. Le but est de la rendre encore plus impressionante afin d'en faire un héros digne de ce nom.

Hi everyone !

I don't have posted anything from the start of this thread. Actually it's hard to find time to make things exactly how I want on my Thor model, and I am almost sure I couldn't finish it in time (except if we have some extra days at the end :))

But anyway I really enjoy working on this model and here is my first WIP pict for the leg. Feel free to give your feedback !

Cheers :)

Hi guys !

Here a quick Keyshot render from my Thor HighPoly mesh.

It's 90% done for the modeling, still have to fix some details before retopologize.

Many more details will come with nDo.

Cheers !

Hey Guys !

The dead line is here ! Working on the final render, here the final mesh with his pose. Still have to do some texture retakes to call it done, so here is just an AO render for now. Good luck all !

Merci bien MEDA,

Voici une des images finales pour le rendu du concours. Je ne mets pas tout, histoire de garder un peu de surprise. Mais le modèle final est là, avec ses textures.